Powerstar Inc. (BRICK) PS502-850 Shipboard UPS 120VAC 450W capacity designed for Delta power shipboard use at an affordable price. PS502-850h is the same unit with long life battery. NSN registered and in wide use across US Navy ships and subs.. A USB cable is provided and will connect to your PC. Newer Windows based PCs (XP and newer) already come loaded with drivers for this UPS so installation is really plug and play. APC Powerchute© software also available. PS502-850h uses a Premium high-temp battery extended temperature range of -20°C to +50°C and should provide 8-10 year life . The PS502-850 has an environmentally sensitive tough polymer case. The PS502-850 also includes transient surge suppressors built in to protect your loads.
NEW! Includes 2 USB Charging ports mounted on top.
PS502-850 has 9 outlets. 6 of them are battery backed UPS. The other 3 are surge suppressed. The battery backed outlets are widely spaced to allow power cube plug-ins to fit side by side.
Runtime for this unit @ 220W is 11 minutes / Full load (450W@ 2.7’), 30‘ @105W see chart below
We deliver in from our East coast factory in the USA in new jersey.
· Field shipboard proven, reliable, small modular design, 120VAC delta power for shipboard use, dual pole input breaker for shipboard usage.
· NEW! 2 ea. USB charging ports supply 5VDC @2.4A total. Meets USB charging specification 1.2
· UPS transfers to backup power in 6ms -10ms.
· Input range of 92-139V to stay on AC MAINS
· PS502-850 5.47H x4.13”x 12.87” Weight 9.04LB. Previous PS502-750 3.5”hx7.1”wx13.5”d – Weight=10.5Lb.
· 5ft power cord NEMA 5-15P Previous model used 6 ft. power cord optional 15 ft cord
· 47-63hz UL approved FCC Part 15 Class B, FCC Part 68, NOM, UL 1778
· Stepped sine wave on output while in battery mode
· Surge IEEE C62.41 category A: 354 Joules, Full time multi-pole noise filtering : 5% IEEE surge let-through : zero clamping response time : meets UL 1449
· Powerful MOV surge and spike firewall protection isolates spikes
· LED status display with ONLINE, On Batt, Replace Batt indication
· Audible BEEP! for "On Battery", "Low Battery- replace" and a continuous tone "Overload"
· Includes Powerchute Software CD-ROM if your PC doesn’t already know about our UPS unit. (Windows® 8, 10 will detect this UPS when connected via USB and install the Windows® drivers or use supplied drivers)
· Toggle alarm enable/silence with key press and programming.
· Short term operating temp range -20°C+60°C with optional Powerstar Premium high-temp batteries (Long term extended high temperatures shorten battery life and is not recommended.)
· Storage Temp -15° +45°C operating altitude 10,000ft, storage alt. 50K ft. Storage temp for PS502-850H -25°C+50°C.
· Storage life 1year @20°C. (please turn unit off with a charged battery for extended storage)
· Standard battery operating range rated 32°to 104°F (0°C +40°C) PS502-850H (-25° +50°C )
· Standard battery life 3-5 years@ 25°C; Premium Battery life 8-10 years@ 25°C
· 12V 8 amp/hr battery: No maintenance sealed lead acid with suspended electrolyte; Leak proof
· Rugged quick release panel for battery removal on bottom
· FAA CFR 49 approved for shipping (non-hazardous)
· 47 BTU while online; 96% efficiency at full load
· Black hardened polymer shell will withstand scratches, abuse and fire
· Extensive self maintenance manual, and user manual included
· APC Powerchute® popular shutdown software and USB cable come standard
· Powerstar Express service 800 number phone support 855-252-5253
· Why buy a surge suppressor when you can get a UPS? Works as both with shipboard power included
· NSN 6130015468885 & 6130016435020 meets US Navy shipboard requirements
· 2 year limited warranty parts and labor by Powerstar
· Modified in USA to shipboard specs for mil 1399. copywrite 2017 CCR registered, DUNS: 82-722-4320 CAGE 0ZAP8